Sunday, March 24, 2024

Scripture and a Snapshot - I Will Praise Him



"The LORD is my strength and my defense;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.

"Who among the gods
is like you, LORD?
Who is like you―
majestic in holiness,
awesome in glory,
working wonders?

"You stretch out your right hand,
and the earth swallows your enemies.
In your unfailing love you will lead
the people you have redeemed.
In your strength you will guide them
to your holy dwelling."

~Exodus 15:2, 11-13~

*********************

As he was drawing near―already on the way down the Mount of Olives―the whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen, sayng, "Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!"

~Luke 19:37-38~





Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to A Fresh Cup of Coffee by email 

©2006-2024 HS Coffee Break/Just A Second/A Fresh Cup of Coffee. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. https://morecoffeebreaks.blogspot.com/ 

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


6 comments:

  1. Happy Palm Sunday! I love the photo and verse you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The portion from Exodus is so perfect for today. May we always remember Who our God is. Blessed Palm Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both were in my reading this past week and I thought the two scripture passages made an interesting compare and contrast. Hope your Sunday was blessed!

      Delete

I love comments! Keep the conversation going over a virtual cup of coffee. (Comments are moderated so may not appear right away)