Sunday, June 16, 2024

Scripture and a Snapshot - Because You Know Him



I am writing to you, dear children,
because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.
I am writing to you, fathers,
because you know him who is from the beginning.
I am writing to you, young men,
because you have overcome the evil one.

I write to you, dear children,
because you know the Father.
I write to you, fathers,
because you know him who is from the beginning.
I write to you, young men,
because you are strong,
and the word of God lives in you,
and you have overcome the evil one.

~I John 2:12-14~


Happy Father's Day!




Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


I also link up at the Sweet Tea & Friends Monthly Link-up Party hosted by Grace-Filled Moments

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to A Fresh Cup of Coffee by email 

©2006-2024 HS Coffee Break/Just A Second/A Fresh Cup of Coffee. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. https://morecoffeebreaks.blogspot.com/ 

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

4 comments:

  1. Would LOVE to hear the story behind that picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! This is the picture of my husband and my sons on the occasion of Son #3's wedding (he's all the way on the left - kind of too bad the photographer didn't get one that was centered better, but anyway). It was taken at our house right before we all went over to the church for the ceremony. The older two boys were both groomsmen and this was the shot they wanted with Dad. :-)

      Delete
    2. Wonderful memory!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading the story behind the picture! And what a good passage for fathers day, with words to fathers and to dear children.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Keep the conversation going over a virtual cup of coffee. (Comments are moderated so may not appear right away)