Sunday, May 26, 2024

Scripture and a Snapshot - He Lifted Me


I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the LORD
and put their trust in him.

Many, LORD my God,
are the wonders you have done,
the things you planned for us.
None can compare with you;
were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
they would be too many to declare.

~Psalm 40:1-3, 5~





Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to A Fresh Cup of Coffee by email 

©2006-2024 HS Coffee Break/Just A Second/A Fresh Cup of Coffee. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. https://morecoffeebreaks.blogspot.com/ 

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

4 comments:

  1. May our lives be a song of praise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verses 1-3 have been some of my favorites for remembering what God has done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many are the wonders which God has done for us. And when we are waiting for an answer to prayer, it is so important to remind ourselves of this truth. We can so easily forget and become impatient as we wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Keep the conversation going over a virtual cup of coffee. (Comments are moderated so may not appear right away)