Sunday, December 31, 2023

Scripture and a Snapshot - From Ancient Times, What Is Still To Come



 "Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob,
all the remnant of the people of Israel,
you whom I have upheld since your birth,
and have carried since you were born.
Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

"Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.
I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say, 'My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please.'

"I am bringing my righteousness near,
it is not far away;
and my salvation will not be delayed.
I will grant salvation to Zion,
my splendor to Israel."

~Isaiah 46:3-4, 9-10, 13~



Praying that you are abundantly blessed in the New Year!




Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


I also link up at the Sweet Tea & Friends Monthly Link-up Party hosted by Grace-Filled Moments, and at Selah hosted by A Spirit of Simplicity.


Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to A Fresh Cup of Coffee by email 

©2006-2023 HS Coffee Break/Just A Second/A Fresh Cup of Coffee. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. https://morecoffeebreaks.blogspot.com/ 

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and thank you for sharing.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Kym and I just love the song you chose.
    I appreciate you sharing this with Sweet Tea & Friends this month dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Keep the conversation going over a virtual cup of coffee. (Comments are moderated so may not appear right away)